Monday, November 19, 2007

Six Months

Six months ago today was the happiest day of my life… or so I thought at that time. I guess that it was true… at that time.

Since then, a lot of things have changed… new address, new commute, new name, new marital status, and one more thing… a new mindset.

The relationship that exists between my husband and me has changed in a way that I cannot fully explain or understand. (But I feel the need to try anyway.)

It’s even better now than before we were married. I now believe that I know what a “partnership” is… although I had no doubts before, it’s moving to know that he is ALWAYS available to me… supporting, loving, caring, allowing God to take the lead for both of us. It’s beautiful. Sometimes I am so filled with love, contentment, peace and blessings that I am moved to tears.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I fall deeper and more in love with him every day.

Thank you, my husband!

2 comments:

Amiee said...

Great post to share. Relationships are always changing. Growing together makes the next phase's better and better.

Anonymous said...

Condradulations! I am so happy for you to be able to find that one person in your life that completes you!