Monday, June 01, 2009

June 1st

SO much to talk about. No item is very long. So, it seems that a list is appropriate.

Subjects to Mention

1. It's June... the best month of the entire year. I know, you are really tired of hearing about the national holiday that is my birthday, but too bad. I love my birthday.
2. It's June 1st! Which means only 17 days left!
3. I turn 33 this year! This one is for you "3" fans.
4. My brother will be married in 5 days! Yippee!
5. I'll have a fabulous SIL in 5 days! Double Yipee!
6. Got lots of yard work done this weekend. My fingers are sore from pulling the weeds.
7. The Wings won the first 2 games of the finals. Very impressive given the tough series before, and playing both games in 24 hours.

I think that's the whole list.

Have a great week. I know that I will!

3 comments:

ae said...

Your birthday is a National Holiday?!! Oh yea now I remember
Go Wings!!

belbing said...

Yeah June :)

trudi said...

Gotta love them 3's. I think I am just as happy as you are for your 33rd birthday!